Minecraft titan launcher 3.8.4 support for minecraft version 1.19.2 and more….. The 1.19.2 update did not include any new biomes or world creation adjustments, however it did modify the diamond ore generation. This was an unintended modification that will be addressed in the 1.19 version.
Minecraft Java Edition 1.19.2 update
Minecraft’s 1.19.2 update fixes many bugs related to mob behavior, new blocks, items, and ore generation. Check out the official patch notes for the 1.19.2 release:
- Players can obtain blue axolotls only via breeding.
- Normal goats have 2% chance to produce screaming goats.
- Status effects on goats now also apply when the goat is jumping or ramming.
- Raised the drop rate for copper ingots from Drowned to 11% + 2% per level of looting
- Powder snow now fills cauldrons two times faster than before (still pretty slowly, though!)
- Zombies, zombie villagers, husks, and drowned will no longer pick up glow ink sacs.
How to install Titan launcher v3.8.4?
1. Download the titan launcher .ZIP file at Minecraft11.com
2. Unzip or run file Minecraft Titan Launcher 3.8.4.exe (This application requires a Java Runetime Environment 1.8.0)
- Download OpenJDK11U-jdk_x64_windows_hotspot_11.0.12_7.msi (167 MB) from Github and run it
3. Open the appliance and click on on “Install”.
4. Find the folder where the downloaded ZIP is found and choose it.
5. Follow the steps that appear on the screen.
Titan launcher download links:
Minecraft Titan Launcher 3.8.4.zip (3.77 MB)